Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Year in Science - 10th Grade Intro Video



My name is Sebastian, I'm in the 9th grade and in a few months i'll be in 10th. I have some personal interests such as sleeping, laying on my couch, eating and other fun things. Then theres my academic interests which consist of not failing. The only thing thats grown in science this year I'd say in my vocabulary and my lack of interest in plants because those things are just boring. I don't see when im going to be using some of the words i learned in science since im not planning to be a scientist or even a science teacher. I struggle in large written packets because reading isn't really fun to me unless im extremely interested in the subject. I don't know what i want to tell my science teacher for next year i guess they're just gonna have to find out more of me when the see me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment