Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

TWIS #11

         This week in science we did a lot of things such as we went to the park to look for rocks and small twigs to put in our spider habitat tank that david gave to us. I also received worms and little bugs so the spider can eat them. We also made annotations on a google doc of what are the cons and pros of an environment. Also we used our prior knowledge on some words we learned a long time ago. Before we actually went we discussed in groups what should go in the tank and we made a drawing of it but, it didn't work out as we planned. We just got random things that we found.
         I learned that people dont like when random kids go to the park and dig up the dirt around the park even though we put it back. I think it was a fun experience since we got to go out of the class room. I also learned about little creepy green bigs that I found by just digging on the surface and then the big worms are deeper down.

No comments:

Post a Comment