Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TWIS #15


This is my group mates working together to try to make it stand
 This week in science we did several things. They consist of our third and last marshmallow challenge. It went pretty well for my group compared to the last times because we knew what not to do. still even at that we struggled to make a good structure but its better than before. Also we did a video of ourselves to our 10th grade teacher. I made mine nice by going to the roof instead of the staircase.

                                      This week in science i learned that a good structure has lots of support from tape. my group used almost a full roll of it. we also learned a lot my ability to work in groups changed over the 3 different times i did the Marshmallow Challenge. i am better at working in groups now because i'm not nervous anymore about speaking aloud. i do not like working in large groups just because i'm more independent and like to work on my own other than that its pretty fun.


This is how we communicated without talking
This is our second tower which was way taller than the first




No comments:

Post a Comment